Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Eva had a song sing in your head.....?

So I'm driving to meet a friend, struggling through the traffic and don't feel the need to turn on the music.... why? there's a song playing in my head. I tried everything to get the song outta my head, tried singing another song aloud, calling a friend, rolling down the windows....grrr nothing made the song go away...so well I decided to "face the music" (literally!).... and have been listening to it ever since...

Song # 2 on this page

4 Comments:

Blogger Pratik said...

ohh I LOVE THIS SONG! especially the remix version!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also popularly known as "Ear worm" nahi woh waala nahi beta.....slang waala =)

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt get your point anonymous??

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r a blondie beta....bole toh "ear worm" is like just a way of saying a song which just gets stuck in the brain....and when i say nahi woh waala nahi i meant not a literal worm which goes into our ear...uffff poor joke ka kabaada kar ditta

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home