Saturday, September 23, 2006

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna....

I waited so long to see the movie in Dubai. And finally saw it today ! Based on lots of reviews, I didn't have any expectations from the movie, but boy, did the movie make me cry.

The huge cinema screens canvassing New York City in all beauty made me remember the wonderful six years I spent in America. Everything from the street-side cafes to Grand Central Station to Walmart and Target made me remember all my wonderful friends, the good times we shared, all the laughter-tears and so on....

I'm not sure when I'll go back there again...but oh well....Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna...!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pratik said...

KANK dude...literally

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... hope all is well in Dubai :-)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home