Thursday, September 07, 2006

Board games!

Whoever invented board games really knew what they were doing. Till today, I just looove playing Monopoly, Life, Risk, Pictionary, Taboo and a hundred others. Game nights here in Austin have been great especially since I've been able to meet board-game-enthusiasts just like myself. I'm taking Pictionary and Taboo with me to Dubai just so I can "spread the lovë". I've seen board games bring people from all age groups together ! Whoever said, your childhood stops at 18 was wrong! go look at what Pictionary says on the back of its box cover - "for kids 8-100 yrs old"!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home