Sunday, September 03, 2006

There's something about the way you look tonight....

I've been going to sixth street every few months over the last few years. My experiences have varied, sometimes (despite the crowd) the evening has been boring, n other times there's good music (I love 80's music) and the evening rocks !

We were at sixth street two nights ago and special festive lights were being fixed. The sun had set and despite the summer heat, there was a definite breeze blowing through the streets. The Fall semester had begun and the (much missed over the summer) UT students were back in Austin making the night even more spirited!

It was then I realized, that this may be my last time at sixth street.. so many memories, so many faces, so much fun ! I'll miss u Austin....

3 Comments:

Blogger Pratik said...

you need to chill and relax more on 6th ;)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Dini said...

hahaha...what to do ... u always make me your designated driver :P

9:32 PM  
Blogger Abhinav said...

Dude you went to sixth street that much? I guess 7 times in 2 years is quite a lot. Welcome to the world of blogging, I hope your stay will be long and productive

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home