Saturday, September 02, 2006

When Harry met Sally...oops sorry....

.....when Lucky met Carrie. I've sent Lucky to Dubai a few weeks before I head over there. So he lives with Akash, who incidentally has another cat at home - Carrie.

Our initial intentions were to introduce the two and get them to have each other as playmates. From what is to be believed, Lucky went to Carrie's room this morning, ate her food, sat on her bed and scared her while she timidly sat under the table.

...my lil "Gunda"... be nice!!!...I miss you....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww....
carrie's my cattt...and he scared her...
instead of being *pissed* which i should be ... i just wanna say...


i loooveee lucky for all his mischief!!! he's such a playful cat..was with him only for a day but that was sooo much fun!

good to see that they no longer hiss at each other...it's better that lucky dominates rather than have the two cats hiss at each other! =)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home